As a Denver divorce lawyer at Plog & Stein P.C., W. Curtis Wiberg brings more than 15 years of experience to the table. He has addressed all aspects of family law throughout his legal career, including matters related to divorce, stepparent adoptions, contempt, decree modifications, as well as child support and custody. Attorney Wiberg grew up in Denver and graduated from Manual High School. Before joining Plog & Stein P.C., he opened his own law practice but eventually grew to miss working within a team. A highly rated Avvo lawyer, he has published two opinions: Ledezma v. State, 626 N.W.2d 134 (Iowa 2001) and Beerman v. Beerman, 526 N.W.2d 127 (South Dakota 1995). Attorney Wiberg earned his law degree from the University College of Law in 1994. In 1990, he graduated from Claremont McKenna College with a bachelor’s degree in government and psychology. He is admitted to practice in the state of Colorado. In his free time, Attorney Wiberg enjoys spending time with his family, hiking, camping, golfing, movies, and following the Broncos and Nuggets. If you would like to entrust your family law case to Attorney Wiberg, no matter how complex, call Plog & Stein P.C. at (303) 781-0322 for an initial consultation.
- Family Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Plog & Stein P.C.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law
- J.D. (1994)
- Claremont Consortium of Colleges - Claremont McKenna College
- B.S. (1990)
- Ohio State Bar
- W. Curtis Wiberg's Website Profile
- Plog & Stein P.C. Website
- Denver Divorce Attorney Blog
- Denver Custody: Are You Ready For a Child Custody Dispute? (Part 1)
5 December 2017
- Text Message Apps and the Preservation of Evidence in Your Family Law Case
28 November 2017
- Denver Child Custody: Video Communication as Part of a Parenting Plan
18 November 2017
- With or Without? Do I Need a Lawyer for my Family Law Case?
9 November 2017
- Denver Divorce: Understanding Basic Divorce Terminology
4 November 2017
- Denver Child Custody: What’s Going On During My Ex’s Parenting Time?
26 October 2017
- Denver Child Custody: What Is Reintegration Therapy and Is It Right for My Child?
16 October 2017
- Parentification of Children in Divorce and Child Custody Cases
8 October 2017
- Requirements and Standards for Grandparent Visitation in Colorado
30 September 2017