Mr. Karian has represented individuals and businesses throughout the United States in complex federal and state matters, audits and appeals, income tax, payroll tax and sales tax issues.
He is a veteran attorney who is also highly proficient in bankruptcy and estate planning. Mr. Karian obtained his Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University, annually ranked as the top tax law program in the country.
Prior to entering private practice, Mr. Karian served as CEO of a large national health and wellness company. He brings unique experience that has proved invaluable to individuals, business owners and entrepreneurs alike.
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- State Bar of Michigan
- English: Spoken, Written
- Wayne State University Law School
- New York University School of Law
- LL.M. | Taxation
- State Bar of Michigan  # P83483