Victoria R. D. Campbell received her Bachelor of Arts degree, Magna Cum Laude, in Political Science from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo in 2013. While in undergrad, she interned at a small family law office in Southern California, where she confirmed her interest in a legal career and discovered her interest in Family Law.
Victoria began law school at Whittier Law School in Costa Mesa, CA, and transferred to Santa Clara University, where she earned her Juris Doctor in 2016. During her law school career, she received a CALI award in Criminal Law and in Gender and Law.
While at Santa Clara University, Victoria was a member of the Santa Clara Law Review and served as Co-President of the Family Law Society. Victoria served as a judicial extern for Judge Bernardini and Judge Emede of the Santa Clara Superior Court Family Law Division. She also externed for the Santa Clara County District Attorney's office in the Family Violence Unit.
After graduation, Victoria worked as an associate with an estate planning and litigation firm in San Mateo, CA. During that time, she developed and expanded her litigation skills and provided guidance to clients through difficult emotional matters. Though she enjoyed trusts and estates, her passion was still in Family Law, and she has since transitioned to exclusively practicing Family Law.
- Family Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Argyris Mah, LLP
- - Current
- Associate Attorney
- Rodnunsky & Associates - Bay Area
- Judicial Intern
- Santa Clara County Family Court
- Certified Law Clerk
- Santa Clara County, Office of the District Attorney
- Legal Intern
- Law Office of Stefanie Brabec
- Santa Clara University School of Law
- California State University - California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- The State Bar of California
- - Current
- Victoria R.D. Campbell's Website Profile
- Argyris Mah, LLP Website
- San Jose Divorce Lawyer Blog
- Divorce Apps
2 August 2019
- Co-Parenting – What Parents Should Know About Raising Their Children Together, After a Divorce or Separation
20 June 2019
- Judge vs. Commissioner – Is There a Difference?
26 February 2019
- Nesting / Birdnesting – Easing the Impact of Divorce on Children?
7 January 2019
- Pet Custody and Visitation
3 October 2018
- Emergency Screenings In A Child Custody Dispute
6 August 2018
- Incentive to Hurry Up and Get a Divorce?
9 July 2018
- Pros and Cons of Using a Private Judge in Your San Jose Divorce Case
26 June 2018
- “Live In Divorce” – The New Norm in California?
21 June 2018