Free Consultation: (407) 412-7041Tap to Call This Lawyer
Victoria Lyn Anderson

Victoria Lyn Anderson

Anderson & Ferrin, Attorneys at Law, P.A.
  • Divorce, Family Law, Bankruptcy ...
  • Florida
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Victoria Lyn Anderson primarily practices in the areas of domestic and family law and bankruptcy. Ms. Anderson's experience in these areas of law has given her a unique ability to not only achieve results but to assist clients though difficult, complicated and sometimes incredibly emotional events. Ms. Anderson has been a resident of central Florida for over 25 years. She received her Bachelors in Political Science from the University of Central Florida and a Juris Doctorate from Barry University School of Law. At Barry University Ms. Anderson received a certificate for completing a concentration in the areas of Children and Family law which has provided her the opportunity to explore these areas intricately and gain an even greater knowledge and understanding which she uses to assist her client's through these difficult times. Ms. Anderson has worked in the legal field since 1997 and since then has worked at all levels within private law firms. Ms. Anderson's background has helped her develop a high level of expertise that is conducive to achieving results. Ms. Anderson has been involved in the following organizations and affiliations: American Bar Association, The Florida Bar (Family, Criminal and Young Lawyers Division), and Orange County Bar Association. Additionally, Ms. Anderson is an adjunct professor for Seminole State College as well as Bryant & Stratton. Ms. Anderson was a former adjunct professor for Barry University, Kaplan University and Everest University.

Practice Areas
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
Domestic Violence
Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
Juvenile Law
Additional Practice Areas
  • Injunction
  • Custody
  • Child support
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
Anderson & Ferrin, Attorneys at Law, P.A.
- Current
Law Firm
I started as a Law Clerk and became an Associate upon completion of Law School and passing the Bar Exam.
Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law
J.D. (2007) | Law
Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law Logo
University of Central Florida
B.A. (2004) | Political Science
University of Central Florida Logo
AV Preeminent
Martindale Hubbell
Clients Choice
New Attorney Award of Excellence
Orange County Legal Aid Society
100% Club Award
Orange County Legal Aid Society
Top Attorney Family
Professional Associations
BoysTown of Central Florida
Board Director
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Chapter 7 Commercial Bankruptcy Strategies
Aspatore Book publication
Inside the Minds: Chapter 7 Consumer Bankruptcy Strategies
Aspatore Book publication
Speaking Engagements
Financial Divorce Settlements From Start to Finish, Orlando
Top 8 Complications in Bankruptcy, Orlando
Family Law Workshop for Paralegals, Orlando
Halfmoon Education Inc
Top Estate Planning Techniques, Daytona Beach
Notary Public
Real Estate Agent
State of Florida
Websites & Blogs
Anderson & Ferrin, Attorneys at Law
Orlando Family Law
Legal Answers
8 Questions Answered
Q. Husband refuses to pay student loans in divorce
A: The issue is not if you were working but rather was the debt acquired during the marriage. You would need to obtain documentation to show when they were acquired.
Q. I want to divorce my husband. Is it best to file for child support first.
A: If you want to file for a divorce I would just do that and let child support be handled in the divorce.
Q. Me and my exhusband divorced now he back in don’t pay anything except child support do i count him in household?
A: I’m not completely sure I understand your question but if you are filling out a form and it asks for who resides in the home you want to be sure to answer it truthfully. I would suggest contacting and attorney though to ask your question so it can be answered fully because it could depend on what you are doing, why and what his status in your home is ie is he renting a room vs are you two back together etc.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Anderson & Ferrin Attorneys at Law PA
1115 E. Livingston Street
Orlando, FL 32803
Telephone: (407) 412-7041
Fax: (407) 802-2283