Vicki Hathaway Gonzalez is an experienced facilitator of real estate transactions. Vicki is known for her style of representation that insists that her clients are fully informed of their rights and obligations under their real estate contract, as well as the real consequences of their decisions regarding those rights and obligations.
Vicki's interest in real estate started long before her graduation from John Marshall Law School in 1992. She started investing in real estate in the 1970's, then became a licensed real estate agent, and also taught real estate licensing for the Century 21 Real Estate Academy. As an attorney, she is able to address the transaction from all levels of involvement because she has experience in all those levels.
Vicki has completed a wide range of transactions from the smallest residential condominium units to large commercial transactions involving complex lease, environmental and ownership issues. In all these transactions she maintains constant personal vigilance of the transaction so as to insure a smooth transaction for her clients.
- Real Estate Law
- Business Law
- Municipal Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Bellas & Wachowski - Attorneys at Law
- The John Marshall Law School
- Illinois State Bar
- Vicki Hathaway Gonzalez's Website Profile
- Bellas & Wachowski - Attorneys at Law Website
- Chicago Business Attorney Blog
- Employers Need Permission to Collect Biometrics
27 August 2019
- What Illinois Employers Need to Know About the New Illinois Cannabis Laws
13 August 2019
- Do You Have the Right to Say No to Facial Scanning at the Airport?
30 July 2019
- What Laws apply to the use of Drones?
16 July 2019
- Are You Cyber-Covered?
25 June 2019
- Should You Hire Workers With Criminal Backgrounds?
11 June 2019
- Your Smartphone Knows Where You’ve Been …. and so do the police.
19 May 2019
- Marijuana Policies in the Workplace
8 April 2019
- Is Your Website ADA Compliant?
26 March 2019