Valerie Russell grew up in a small town in rural Alabama, in Autauga County. She currently resides in Montgomery Alabama where she lives with her husband, Lee M. (Russ) Russell, Jr. who is a partner at Capell & Howard, PC. Valerie and her husband, Russ are members of Woodland Methodist in Pike Road, Alabama.
She earned her B.A. from the University of Auburn Montgomery in 1997; and her J.D. at Thomas Goode Jones School of Law of Faulkner University in 2001. Before becoming an associate at Jinks, Crow & Dickson, P.C., Valerie began her legal career as a paralegal at Rushton, Stakely, Johnston & Garrett, PC while attending law school. In 2002, Valerie began practicing as a litigation attorney with Jock Smith in Tuskegee, Alabama at Cochran, Cherry, Givens & Smith, P.C. where she remained for eleven years. After the sudden passing of Jock Smith, Valerie began practicing law with the Walton Law Firm, PC in Auburn, Alabama. Valerie has tried numerous cases, had a million dollar verdict and settled hundreds of cases involving personal injury, wrongful death, and medical malpractice.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- Jinks Crow and Dickson, P.C.
- - Current
- Cochran, Cherry, Givens & Smith, P.C.
- Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, Faulkner University
- J.D. (2001)
- Auburn University at Montgomery
- B.A. (1997)
- Lee County Bar Association.
- Alabama Association of Justice
- Alabama State Bar
- American Association of Justice
- Valerie Rucker Russell' Website Profile
- Jinks Crow and Dickson, P.C. Website
- Alabama Personal Injury Lawyers Blog
- ACCIDENT RECONSTRUCTION AND THE LAWS OF MOTION
14 January 2019
- MEDIATION- WHAT, WHY, WHEN, WHO AND HOW?
6 November 2018
- MAXIMIZING RECOVERY OF MONEY IN CAR WRECK CASES
19 October 2018
- BREACH OF FIDUCIARY DUTY
14 August 2018
- ABILIFY LAWSUITS
14 June 2018
- When Vehicles Don’t Keep Us Safe
6 April 2018
- GMOs AND MARKET LOSS
26 February 2018
- The Role of Imaging in Product Liability Cases
29 January 2018
- Agriculture Litigation
28 November 2017