Free Consultation: (317) 514-2681Tap to Call This Lawyer
Troy Tyson

Troy Tyson

  • Criminal Law, Bankruptcy, Landlord Tenant ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law
Practice Areas
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
    Landlord Tenant
    Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
    Business Law
    Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Personal Injury
    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
  • Free Consultation
    Free consultations up to 20 minutes.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
    On certain cases, please contact for additional information.
Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
J.D. (2013) | Law
Honors: Order of the Barristers
Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law Logo
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
112 Questions Answered

Q. Can we break a lease if our landlord isn’t doing anything about an almost daily nightly noise complaint we have to make?
A: You should advise the landlord that you are prepared to take additional legal action if the problem is not quickly dealt with. A satisfactory informal resolution is probably your safest, quickest outcome here.
Q. What Court Form do I use to petition Indiana court to terminate arrearages on two adult children if both parties agree?
A: You should contact your local court clerk, they may have templates you can use. You should also consider consulting with a family law attorney, who can possibly help you draft the document you need.
Q. Can my husband ex keep him from seeing daughter because new wife?
A: The answer would heavily depend on the specific facts of your case, but in most cases, parents cannot withhold children simply because the other parent has married. She may be in violation of the court's order. It might be worth your while to sit down with an experienced family law attorney to review your case.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Tyson Law Firm. P.C.
1700 W. Smith Valley Road
Suite C4
Greenwood, IN 46142
Telephone: (317) 514-2681
Fax: (317) 732-1449
Monday: 7 AM - 8 PM
Tuesday: 7 AM - 8 PM
Wednesday: 7 AM - 8 PM (Today)
Thursday: 7 AM - 8 PM
Friday: 7 AM - 8 PM
Saturday: 7 AM - 5 PM
Sunday: Closed