Free Consultation: (205) 737-4696Tap to Call This Lawyer
Travis T Juneau

Travis T Juneau

  • Criminal Law, Divorce, DUI & DWI ...
  • Alabama
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

A warrior for the people. Travis spent his younger years fighting for America and is an Iraq War veteran of the Marine Corps. After law school at Alabama, Travis took that fighting spirit to the courtroom. With more than a dozen jury trials under his belt, Travis has the knowledge and skill to fight for you. As a mission-minded lawyer, Travis is driven to reach your objectives. Together, you and Travis can make the tactical moves necessary to put you in the best position to accomplish the mission and reach your goals.

Practice Areas
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    DUI & DWI
    Domestic Violence
    Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Traffic Tickets
    Suspended License
    Estate Planning
    Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
    Cannabis & Marijuana Law
    Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
    Military Law
    Veteran's Benefits
  • Free Consultation
    Free in-person consultation. Please make this appointment through our website.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Alabama State Bar Association
ID Number: 2097F82Z
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Assistant District Attorney
Tuscaloosa County DA's office
Pre-license Assosciate
M. Wayne WIlliams, PC
Law Clerk
Redden Mills Clark and Shaw, LLP.
University of Alabama School of Law
J.D. (2017) | Law
Activities: Psi Alpha Delta law fraternity Psi Alpha Delta trial competition team Military Law Society Criminal Defense Clinic
Placeholder image for education.
Mississippi College
B.S. (2013) | Political Science - international relations, and Communication
Honors: Cum Laude Outstanding Senior - Political Science
Activities: Intercollegiate Debate Team Mock Trial Team
Placeholder image for education.
Traffic Homicide Investigation
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
37 Questions Answered
Q. In the case of someone being on probation: If they go to jail for a new charge and the probation officer violates them.
A: Warrants do not expire in Alabama. In fact, I don't know of a jurisdiction where warrants do expire. If a warrant was issued for his arrest it will remain outstanding until the warrant is served via arrest. Warrants can be defective but, age alone does not make a warrant defective.
Q. It has been raining in my apartment due to storm damage over a year. Where can I get help with a matter like this?
A: If your apartment is uninhabitable and you have made the landlord aware and the landlord has failed to improve conditions and make the home habitable then you are allowed to break the lease and move. If you get sued by your former landlord for breaking the lease you will have a recognized defense. However, it will up to you to show that the home was uninhabitable when you left. There may be other steps you can take if the State is paying some of the rent for you via voucher or other means but, there is no cause of action in Alabama for a landlord failing to fix an apartment. your remedy is to move.
Q. My bf is on supervised prob in 2 counties in AL & its killing him financially. Possible to "combine" payments/reporting?
A: He should be able to combine supervision with whichever county he is living in if he is on state-supervised probation. However, the payments of court costs, restitution, fines, and fees will have to go to the sentencing court. He needs to talk to his probation officer and have supervision transferred. If they are different levels of supervision, for example, if he is on community corrections then supervision is not as easy to transfer. Likewise, if he is on probation for a municipality and not the state it could also be difficult or impossible to transfer.
View More Answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Travis T. Juneau, LLC.
600 lurleen b wallace south
Suite 120
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
Telephone: (205) 737-4696