Tracy is the owner of Albers Law Office, LLC and works out of Toledo, Ohio. Tracy focuses her practice in the areas of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy and Social Security Disability. Tracy is a native of Minster, Ohio and graduated from Minster High School in 1993. She received her Associates Degree in Legal Assisting from Columbus State in 1997. For well over a decade, Tracy worked as a bankruptcy paralegal in Lima, Ohio. Tracy completed her Bachelor’s Degree from Wright State University in 2012. Law school was completed in 2015 at Ohio Northern University.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Social Security Disability
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Albers Law Office, LLC
- State Bar of Ohio  # 0095820
- Bankruptcy Attorney Toledo, Ohio
- Albers Law Office Blog
- Curious About The Bankruptcy Payment Plan? Here's How It Works.
26 January 2019
- Credit Unions and Bankruptcy: Why the Two Don't Mix
29 November 2018
- Can I Keep My Tax Refund If I File Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
6 February 2018