If you are searching for a bankruptcy attorney in Redford, you have come to the right law firm. Come to Bryant, Logan, Wheeler Law Group as soon as possible and secure the help of Attorney Tracey L. Wheeler, Esq. She has experience with all kinds of bankruptcy situations, having nearly 15 years of professional experience. She obtained her law degree from the University of Michigan Law School. She received her Bachelor of Science degree from Wayne State University. Attorney Wheeler is committed to serving others, and she is ready to stand beside you and assist you today. Are you wondering about certain bankruptcy myths about which you’ve heard? Perhaps you need help in making loan modifications or in fighting creditor harassment. To receive the professional help you need as soon as possible, do not hesitate any longer to pick up the phone and contact Attorney Wheeler at this law firm.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- University of Michigan Law School
- J.D. | Law
- Michigan State Bar  # 61158
- Entire Blog Feed
- How Do I Stop Collection Calls?
31 January 2014
- What Is The Difference Between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13?
23 January 2014
- What is a Means Test?
30 December 2013