Tony Huynh is a North Carolina Traffic Attorney, who is willing to serve clients with any, and all traffic issues in the the Piedmont Triad area, along with the following surrounding counties: Guilford, Forsyth, Yadkin, Davie, Davidson, Rockingham, Randolph, Alamance, and Orange County.
Flat Rate Speeding Tickets starting at $100.
Call today for a free quote: (336) 355 7023.
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- North Carolina
- English: Spoken, Written
- Vietnamese: Spoken
- Managing Attorney
- Law Office of Tony Huynh, PLLC
- - Current
- Elon University
- MBA (2016) | Masters of Business Administration
- Elon University School of Law
- J.D. (2014) | Law
- Trial Advocacy Award
- American Association for Justice
- North Carolina State Bar # 48640
- What should you do if you get a traffic citation in North Carolina.
- AVVO Legal Guides
- Q. I was going 86 in a 65. I received a ticket for $140. Court is not mandatory but if I go, can it get dropped?
- A: Yes, if you decide to go to court or retain an attorney to appear in court on your behalf, it will likely get reduced down. The District Attorney may require a driving course, but regardless, your best bet is to appear in court instead of paying the fine and admitting guilt to that speed.