I perform legal service the way I would want to receive it - in an honest and straight forward manner. I'm married with children, am active in my church and community, and enjoy playing golf and hunting when I'm not coaching youth athletics. Feel free to call me if you have a question. You and I might discover that your question is easier to answer than you thought or we might find that your question is just the tip of an iceberg. Schedule a meeting with me and you'll find that I'm fair and honest just like a friend or family member told you I would be. See you soon. Thanks!
- Business Law
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Public Benefits
- New Mexico
- State Bar of New Mexico
- - Current
- Texas State Bar # 24055905
- - Current
- Reliance on Inadequate Government Programs and the Struggle for Long-Term Care
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Inc.
- Insight into the Complexity of Probate and How to Avoid It
2 September 2019
- Have You Named a Guardian for Your Furbaby?
9 August 2019
- Should Municipalities in Texas Regulate Wages and Benefits?
21 July 2019
- Smell this Contract for Me
14 July 2019
- Doing Business As, DBA, Assumed Name
23 June 2019
- 4 Reasons It’s A Good Idea to Apply for Medicaid to Pay for Nursing Home
26 February 2019
- Celebrate Your Love in an Everlasting Way – 4 Ways Estate Planning Can Demonstrate Your Love
11 February 2019
- Veterans Aid and Attendance Rule Change
4 February 2019
- Is the LLC Shield Vulnerable against Child Support?
22 July 2018