Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawg Search
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Missouri State Bar
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- A & L, Licker Law Firm, LLC
3 Questions Answered
- Q. Can u keep your car in ch. 7 thank
- A: Yes, you can, but you have to talk to an attorney before, because there might be unexempt equity in your car the trustee might want to get.
- Q. Can you convert a chapter 13 to a chapter 7?
- A: It depends, check with your attorney if were eligible to file a chapter 7 when you filed the chapter 13. It also depends on your income you have currently. Only your attorney can really answer this question, because it depends on many different things. No hearing is required in Missouri. Tobias Licker www.lickerlawfirm.com
- Q. Can if file without my spouse bk?
- A: Yes, you can file separately.
Contact & Map