Attorney/Shareholder at Tina M. James, P.A.
Active member of the New Jersey and Florida bars, handling appeals and complex litigation matters. Former litigator at a national law firm and former law clerk in the New Jersey Appellate Division.
Tina was selected for Inclusion in Florida Super Lawyers Rising Stars in 2015 and 2016.
Tina is an avid writer and editor, both personally and professionally, and she loves helping others realize their full potential.
Her personal interests include owning and operating a paint and sip studio with her family in New Jersey, conducting genealogy research, and writing.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 89534
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Courts
- ID Number: 012492010
- Attorney / Shareholder
- Law Office of Tina M. James
- - Current
- Adjunct Professor in the Legal Studies Department
- Hodges University
- Quarles & Brady
- ? Represented clients in a wide-range of business disputes and complex litigation matters. ? Extensive knowledge of labor and employment laws. ? Counseled clients on day-to-day business decisions and practices. ? Additional experience includes litigating guardianship and probate matters, along with representing the interests of financial and banking institutions.
- Appellate Law Clerk
- New Jersey Courts
- New Jersey Appellate Law Clerk to the Honorable Linda G. Baxter
- Superior Court of New Jersey
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden
- Honors: Rutgers Law Journal (Production Editor) Hunter Advanced Moot Court Competition (Quarter-Finalist, Top Ten Brief) Teaching Assistant for Civil Procedure
- Rutgers University - New Brunswick/Piscataway
- B.A. | Women's and Gender Studies
- Honors: B.A. with High Honors; Douglass College Mabel Smith Honors; Women’s and Gender Studies Honors; Golden Key National Honor Society
- Activities: Peer Academic Advisor
- New Jersey State Bar
- Florida State Bar