Claimed Lawyer ProfileBlawgsearch
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Business Law
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Reyes Browne Reilley Law Firm
- Texas Tech University School of Law
- University Of Houston
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar # 00797297
- - Current
- Personal Injury Trial Law
- Texas State Bar
Websites & Blogs
- Timothy Reilley's Website Profile
- Dallas Auto Accident Attorneys Blog
- Texting & Driving by the Numbers
25 February 2020
- How long will it take to get money after my auto accident?
14 February 2020
- The Car Accident Was the Other Driver’s Fault. Can I Just Settle it Myself Without an Attorney?
13 February 2020
- Staying Safe On Valentine’s Day
11 February 2020
- What if I did not leave the scene of my car accident in an ambulance?
6 February 2020
- What is the Statute of Limitations to Bring a Texas Auto Accident Case?
5 February 2020
- “He recommended me to Reyes Browne and Reilley and it was the greatest experience I had”
4 February 2020
- Will I Have to Go to Court for My Auto Accident Case?
1 February 2020
- What Are My Legal Rights Following A Car Wreck?
31 January 2020
Contact & Map