Timothy M. Pletter is the managing attorney of Ambrogio, Pletter and Associates, LLC located in Stratford, Connecticut. He graduated from Villanova School of Law in 1995 and has been practicing law for 24 years. Tim is a top rated bankruptcy attorney in Fairfield County and is a top rated lawyer by SuperLawyer. He has also received the highest peer review possible from Martindale-Hubbell, the largest database of legal professionals. He has the experience and compassion necessary to help clients through financial hardships in a non-judgmental manner. Tim has helped thousands of people find the light at the end of the tunnel, and he could help you too.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Real Estate Law
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
- Stop Creditor Harassment
- Car Repossession
- Free Consultation
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Villanova University School of Law
- Brandeis University
- History/American Studies
- Honors: cum laude
- AV Preeminent
- Tim has been rated by Martindale-Hubbell as "AV Preeminent," which is the highest peer review available.
- Top Rated Lawyer
- Among the top bankruptcy attorneys in Fairfield County
- Fairfield Living Magazine
- The New York Area's Top Rated Lawyers
- New York Magazine
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Consumer Law & Bankruptcy
- New York State Bar # 2731974
- - Current
- State Bar of Connecticut # 411856
- - Current
- Inside the Minds: Chapter 7 Consumer Bankruptcy Strategies
- Aspatore Books
- Ambrogio, Pletter & Assoc. Website
- Ambrogio, Pletter & Assoc. Blog
- Deciding whether bankruptcy is right for you
9 October 2019
- Will bankruptcy help get rid of my student loans?
2 October 2019
- Will bankruptcy ruin the rest of my life?
25 September 2019
- Bankruptcy: Zombie debt could get worse soon
17 September 2019
- Bankruptcy: Incomes stagnate as spending rises
11 September 2019
- Can bankruptcy help with overdue medical debt?
5 September 2019
- Scammed students could benefit from bankruptcy
28 August 2019
- Not sure how personal bankruptcy works? Read this
22 August 2019
- Why are so many baby boomers filing for bankruptcy?
14 August 2019
Ambrogio Pletter can help.Bankruptcy Lawyer in Greater Bridgeport, CT- Stratford Foreclosure Attorney
I hope this video shows why I love helping my clients.Take the first step towards the light at the end of the tunnel.
We can help you find the light at the end of the tunnel.Attorney Tim Pletter Bankruptcy Attorney Stratford, CT 203-378-6675
Our small law firm gives each client the personal attention that they deserve.