Free Consultation: (831) 685-9800Tap to Call This Lawyer
Timothy James Walton

Timothy James Walton

Walton Twu LLP
  • Business Law, Communications & Internet Law, Intellectual Property
  • California
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Timothy Walton has more than eighteen years experience in litigation with senders of unsolicited commercial email.

Practice Areas
  • Business Law
  • Communications & Internet Law
  • Intellectual Property
Additional Practice Area
  • Internet Law
  • Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Pomona Coll
Undergraduate Degree
Placeholder image for education.
UC Davis School of Law King Hall
Law Degree
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
California State Bar  # 184292
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Walton Twu LLP
Legal Answers
21 Questions Answered

Q. Is there an age limit to posting videos online?Is it okay for minors under 18 to post educational videos online?
A: There are some exceptions, but in general, minors are allowed to post videos online. Exceptions include: posting a video of a sexual nature or of activity that would be unlawful for a minor to engage in, children under the age of 13 posting to a site that has a COPPA restriction, and, of course, no one should be posting videos where they do not have full copyright protection and all rights associated with copyright.
Q. Does a wife have the right to hack into her husband's computer email account...
A: While your situation may depend on the circumstances that you call "hacking", in general, computer intrusion is not lawful. However, if you leave your password on a post-it note on the monitor, then that is not hacking...
Q. How do i find out the owner of a private registered website
A: While I doubt that you are correct that someone who has gone to the effort of successfully hiding will appreciate your finding them and respond to your sob story, it is a fact that you can sometimes find the true operator of a privately registered web site by sending the appropriate letter to the registrar, or by filing a lawsuit and sending a subpoena. If you are sure you know who made the post, you might be able to sue that person for a public retraction.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
9515 Soquel Drive
Suite 207
Aptos, CA 95003
Telephone: (831) 685-9800
Fax: (650) 618-8687