- Leader of the firm's Appellate and Complex Litigation Team
- Named to Missouri Lawyers Media’s POWER LIST of the 30 most powerful appellate attorneys in Missouri
- Legal Champion Award from Missouri Lawyer’s Weekly
- Outstanding Achievement Award from Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers (MODL)
- Vice Chair of the Missouri Bar’s Appellate Practice Committee, and Chair of its Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Sub-Committee
Tim’s colleagues and clients look to him for fresh, creative ideas when faced with challenging circumstances involving a lot of moving parts.
Tim joined Sandberg Phoenix in 2002, leads the firm’s Appellate and Complex Litigation Team, and is Chair of Professional Development. In addition, he has served as chair of the firm’s Paralegal Group.
Focusing on complex litigation involving product liability claims, business disputes, appellate practice, and class actions, Tim frequently consults with trial attorneys in the courtroom and colleagues at the firm who regularly look to him for fresh, creative ideas when faced with unusual circumstances involving a lot of moving parts. He and his Appellate Team frequently assist in protecting the record and preserving any judicial errors for appeal. As a member of the firm’s Insurance Team, Tim serves as coverage counsel primarily for insurance companies. He also works with the firm’s Class Action Team to advance our clients’ interests in what often become “bet the company” cases.
Emphasizing proactive case management that is smart, practical and efficient, Tim treats the client’s interests, goals and satisfaction as paramount.