Tim is a Trial Lawyer that you can trust when you or a family member has been injured. He has dedicated his career to representing individuals and families facing the uncertainty of how to navigate the process of filing and successfully pursuing a claim against the at-fault party and their insurance company when an injury occurs. Tim is grateful to be able to work with the professional staff and attorneys who make up the Law Offices of Jason E. Taylor, P.C. as they demonstrate daily their commitment to excellence in law. The firm has locations in multiple states and regions, including the Greenville, North Carolina office location where Tim leads the firm's efforts to proudly serve all of eastern North Carolina. As a centrally located city in this region, Greenville is a robust medical, educational, and business community whose residents and visitors often find themselves in need of an experienced law firm. If you have questions regarding any legal matter, call on Tim and the professionals at the Law Offices of Jason E. Taylor, P.C. to assist you now.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
A Contingency Fee Agreement ordinarily means that there is no fee unless the law firm successfully recovers money on your behalf
- North Carolina
- The Law Offices of Jason E. Taylor, P.C.
- Burch Law Office
- - Current
- Campbell & Taylor
- Charles G. Monnett III & Associates
- Arizona State University
- Washington State University
- B.A. | Political Science, Finance
- Honors: Washington State University Honors College
- North Carolina State Bar
- State Bar of Texas
- Timothy Burch's Website Profile
- The Law Offices of Jason E. Taylor, P.C. Website
- Injury Law News in the Carolinas
- Civil Rights Act May Provide Protection to Men Wrongfully Accused of Sexual Harassment
22 November 2019
- Do You Really Need a Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney?
19 November 2019
- The Inherent Unfairness of Rule 414
14 November 2019
- Medical Payments Coverage: To Use or Not to Use
6 November 2019
- Why is my case taking so long?
1 November 2019
- Where Did Halloween Come From?
8 October 2019
- Making Dreams Come True and Making Gains!
8 October 2019
- A.B.O.T.A. Western NC Chapter Dinner in Charlotte
30 September 2019
- Car Buying Tips from an Auto Fraud Attorney – Part 1
21 August 2019