Free Consultation: (801) 810-7673Tap to Call This Lawyer
Tim Rose

Tim Rose

Your Workers' Compensation Attorney - Workers' Comp is All We Do
  • Workers' Compensation
  • Utah, Washington
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Before working as an advocate for the injured worker, Tim served as an Administrative Law Judge at the Utah Labor Commission where he focused on workers' compensation cases. He has also served as a Hearings Examiner ensuring due process for drivers' license suspensions. As such, Tim understands how to navigate the bureaucracy to win the benefits the injured worker deserves and is entitled to by law. Tim also has the empathy necessary to help guide clients through the process, having been an injured worker himself.

Practice Area
Workers' Compensation
  • Free Consultation
  • Contingent Fees
    No fee until we get you a settlement or judgment.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Utah State Bar
ID Number: 15913
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Washington State Bar Association
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Managing Attorney
Rose Legal, PLLC
- Current
Hearings Examiner
State of Washington
Davis & Sanchez PLLC
Administrative Law Judge-Adjudication Division
Labor Commission Of Utah
Legal Intern
City of Orem
Legal Intern for Rep. Brian Greene
State of Utah
Legal Extern
Ascione and Associates, LLC
Office Manager
Sprint Marketing
Broker, Realtor
Prudential Northwest Properties
Realtor, Property Manager
Century 21 Tahoe North, Realtors
Realtor Agent
Prudential California Realty
Prudential Utah Real Estate
Brigham Young University J. Reuben Clark Law School
J.D. (2014) | Law
Pi Sigma Alpha, Journal of Public Law, International Law and Management Review, Government and Politics Legal Society, BYU Political Affairs Society, Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy Studies
Placeholder image for education.
Rising Star
Super Lawyers
Very Good Rating
Professional Associations
Utah Association for Justice
- Current
Activities: Member of the Legislative Committee
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Utah State Bar Association  # 15913
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Pi Sigma Alpha - The National Political Science Honor Society
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
National Association of Administrative Law Judiciary (NAALJ)
Former Member
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Tim Rose's Website Profile
Rose Legal, PLLC Website
Workers’ Compensation Blog
Legal Answers
27 Questions Answered
Q. I think I injured my shoulder at work but I have no evidence. Is it possible to get workman's comp?
A: First, tell your employer. You should go to a doctor and explain what happened. If the doctor agrees that the reason your shoulder hurts is because of the work you do, the doctor can put that in your medical report. Then you can bring that to your employer and file a claim for your injury. You should ask your employer if they have a work comp doctor they can send you to if they have one.
Q. My sister was injured at work. Workman’s Compensation is denying surgery despite the MRI findings of a torn rotator cuf
A: Sorry to hear she is having trouble. She likely CAN afford an attorney as most workers' compensation attorneys work on a commission basis - no fee until you win. I would suggest looking in the Justia directory for the area of Texas where she is and see if there is an attorney to consult with that can help her with the next steps to fight for her claim. Good luck.
Q. I got injured at work work back in June 2020. I received a letter recently for a termination on my case.
A: I'm sorry you are having trouble with your claim. This is a very common way for the workers compensation insurance company to stop paying for your injury. You should consult with an attorney to see if you can dispute the denial of your claim. You may need to have your treating doctor write an opinion to support continued treatment.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Rose Legal, PLLC
Pleasant Grove Office
519 W State Street, Suite 104
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
Telephone: (801) 810-7673
Fax: (801) 396-7011
Monday: 9 AM - 9 PM (Today)
Tuesday: 9 AM - 9 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 9 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 9 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 9 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Notice: COVID-19 update: We are able to do all aspects of your case remotely. Call or email for details.