Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Tax Law
- Attorney, Partner
- Denton & Fahring, PLLC
- - Current
- Practice federal and state tax controversy and litigation.
- Associate Attorney
- Meadows, Collier, Reed, Cousins, Crouch, & Ungerman, LLP
- Primarily practiced federal and state tax controversy and litigation.
- Law Clerk
- Eleventh Court of Appeals of the State of Texas
- Researched and drafted opinions in cases involving Texas criminal law, the UCC, and oil and gas law.
- New York University School of Law
- LL.M. (2012) | Taxation
- Honors: Student Editor, Tax Law Review
- The University of Texas School of Law
- J.D. (2010)
- Honors: Chancellor's Honor Society, Order of the Coif, Graduated with High Honors
- Activities: Member of the Texas Environmental Law Journal
- University of Saint Thomas
- B.A. (2005) | Philosophy
- Honors: Top Philosophy Graduate
- State Bar of Texas # 24074194
Contact & Map