Claimed Lawyer ProfileGoldBlawgsearch
- Employment Law
- Health Care Law
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Estate Planning
- Civil Rights
Additional Practice Area
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- English: Spoken, Written
- Martin & Martin, LLP
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- J.D. (2006)
- Honors: CALI Award for highest grade in Wills, Trusts & Future Interests, 2004 ; CALI Award for highest grade in Health Care Transactions, 2005
- Golden Gate University
- MBA (1979)
- U.S. Naval Academy
- B.S. (1968)
- Georgia State Bar
Websites & Blogs
- Thomas F. Martin Website Profile
- Martin & Martin, LLP Website
- Atlanta Overtime Lawyers Blog
- Am I Even a Hourly Worker (Non-Exempt)? Or am I Exempt?
5 November 2019
- I’ve had Wages Withheld. What Now?
1 November 2019
- How Do You Accrue Overtime in a Workweek?
28 October 2019
- The Fair Labor Standards Act: What is it and Why does it Matter to You?
14 October 2019
- Are You An Independent Contractor Or Employee? (hint: the DOL says most workers are employees – not independent contractors)
9 March 2016
- What Employees Are Covered By Administrative Overtime Exemption Of The FLSA?
5 March 2016
- Department of Labor Finds College Town Restaurants In Violation Of Overtime And Minimum Wage Laws
3 March 2016
- Investigators at the U.S. Department of Labor Allege Chemical Contract Packager Violated Overtime and Minimum Wage Rules of the Fair Labor Standards Act
22 February 2016
- Can An Employer Deduct/Dock Pay From A Salaried Employee?
13 February 2016
Contact & Map