Free Consultation: (404) 418-7777Tap to Call This Lawyer
Terri Herron

Terri Herron

Terri Herron Law
  • Divorce, Family Law
  • Georgia
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

At Terri Herron Law, we strive to do more than just practice family law in Georgia. We'll invest ourselves in your case by intently listening to your story. We'll work hard to give you the legal voice you need to get through this challenging time in your life. Our goal is to become the law firm that your family can turn to repeatedly for personalized and effective representation.

For all your family law needs - Contact Terri Herron today for a free consultation! (404) 418-7777

Practice Areas
  • Divorce
  • Family Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Terri Herron Law
Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law
J.D. (2007)
Preeminent 5.0 out of 5
Professional Associations
Georgia Bar
- Current
Articles & Publications
What happens during a child custody court hearing?
Thomson Reuters
Divorce and addressing financial issues
Thomson Reuters
Property division and divorce among older adults
Thomson Reuters
What happens to property in a Georgia divorce?
Thomson Reuters
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
3 Questions Answered

Q. My husband has inform me that he has been texting a lawyer to get advice should I be doing the same thing?
A: You definitely should retain Counsel if you are wanting to file for a Divorce or if you believe your Husband will file for a Divorce. Once the Divorce word is presented in a marriage, that is a red flag to begin preparing, because despite what your spouse is stating to you, he may be preparing and you do not want to be caught off guard. There are several things that a Lawyer can advise in preparation long before a Divorce is filed.
Q. If my 3 children were born before I married their father, does the marriage legitimize him as the father?
A: If you married the Father subsequent to the children being born and the children are his biological children then yes. The children were legitimated by the subsequent marriage. If you are needing assistance modifying the visitation from the Divorce Decree, please don't hesitate to contact an Attorney.
Q. Our divorce says child support ends when child turns 18 or graduation high school My son is graduating high school soon
A: Once your child graduates high school or turns 18, whichever happens last, you can stop paying child support if there are no other children under the same child support order. Otherwise, you will need to file a modification if your Order did not account for the older child graduating (a step down in child support). However, if there are no other children under the order, many people run into the child support agency still retrieving payments or a poorly drafted Income Deduction Order with no end date and some find that they have to go an extra step to file to terminate the support obligation. Be sure to contact an Attorney to take care of this.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
1560 Warsaw Rd., Suite 100
Roswell, GA 30076
Telephone: (404) 418-7777
3348 Peachtree Road
Suite 700
Atlanta, GA 30326
Telephone: (404) 418-7777
Fax: (678) 264-2224
3675 Crestwood Pkwy.
Suite 400
Duluth, GA 30096
Telephone: (404) 418-7777
Fax: (678) 264-2224