Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Intellectual Property
- Patent Appeals, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Founding Partner
- Gardner, Linn, Burkhart & Flory, LLP
- Terry Linn has been engaged in intellectual property law for over 30 years, having been a partner in private firm practice for over twenty five years. Mr. Linn focuses on patent and trademark enforcement, as well as domestic and international IP prosecution. Mr. Linn is an experienced mediator for the Federal District Court for Western Michigan.
- The George Washington University Law School
- J.D. | Law, with emphasis on patents and intellectual property
- Michigan State University
- B.S. | Mechanical Engineering
- Honors: Tau Beta Pi and Pi Tau Sigma honor societies
- Activities: Rowing team 74-78.
Contact & Map