Taylor D. Clay, a director at Woodruff Family Law Group, has been practicing family since 2012. Taylor currently focuses on child custody and divorce cases within family law. Taylor first began her journey into family law by interning at the Woodruff Family Law Group, where she soon realized her calling. Taylor describes herself as aggressive in pursuing her client’s interests. She brings her experience, diligence, and insight to work on each client’s behalf.
- Family Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- North Carolina
- Woodruff Family Law Group
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- J.D. (2012)
- North Carolina State University
- B.A. (2009)
- North Carolina Bar
- Family Law Specialist
- NC Bar
- Taylor D. Clay's Website Profile
- Woodruff Family Law Group Website
- North Carolina Divorce Lawyers Blog
- Know Your Finances! Hardships and Settlements: Heedram v. Comm’r (2018)
6 October 2019
- Making Bad Investments in Your Marriage: Fraud and Innocent Spouse Relief
2 October 2019
- Innocent Spouse Relief: Cojocar v. Comm’r
28 September 2019
- You Can’t Play Both Sides and Win! : Conflict of Interest
24 September 2019
- Sometimes it’s the Devil You Know… Innocent Spouse Relief.
20 September 2019
- “No Good Deed Goes Unpunished” : Non-Marital Relationships and Qualifying Dependents
16 September 2019
- Don’t Forget the Paperwork! : Dependency Exemptions
12 September 2019
- Looking Out for Our Kids: QDROs and Employer-Provided Life Insurance.
8 September 2019
- Better Late Than Never…but Never Late Is Better; QDROs and Laches.
4 September 2019