Tara Mayerhofer Esq. was admitted to the New York State Bar in 2006. She received her Juris Doctorate Degree from St. John’s University Law School located in Jamaica, New York. Prior to graduating St. John’s, she attended SUNY Stony Brook where she received her B.A. degree in sociology and graduated with Magna Cum Laude honors.
While in Law School Tara was a law clerk to Judge Debra Urbano-DiSalvo, a criminal court Judge in Suffolk County. While working for Judge Urbano-DiSalvo Tara performed legal research on various criminal law issues.
After graduating Law School in 2005, Tara went into private practice and began working for a law firm specializing in criminal defense and traffic matters. Her education and career path has continuously been focused on the practice of criminal law. From 2005 to the present, Tara has represented a large multitude of clients in need of criminal defense.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- English: Spoken, Written
- St. John's University School of Law
- J.D. (2005) | Law
- New York State Bar  # 4366829
- - Current