Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Elder Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Additional Practice Area
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Federal Circuit
- Law Offices of Diran & Grey
- Susan Grey is as tough as nails litigator with 25 years of hard fought court battles and a 90% win rate according to all reported internet sources. Ms. Grey is prepared and able to assist clients through what many have described as the worse time of their lives. In addition to the law, Susan Grey applies years of psychiatric nursing experience to each family law case. This background of psychiatric experience enhances Ms. Grey's sensitivity to client needs particularly in cases where physical or mental abuse, substance use,child custody and psychiatric issues appear. In addition to family law Ms. Grey is also a passionate advocate against elder abuse in all its forms.
- University of California - San Francisco
- M.S. | BS Nursing,MS Psych RN Specialist
- Napa State Mental Hospital had just shut down. My Graduation thesis predicted the homeless crisis and took exception with those who believed that all displaced persons would return to their families.
- Honors: Patient Advocate
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- A.A. (1970) | RN
- Developed a system to train Nurses new to Neurology as to how to respond to emergency situations. SIR or Simulated Interuptional Reality was a walkman with an ear piece which would, without warning, interupt a nurses routine and inject him/her into a simulated emergency.
- Honors: Youngest nurse to be promoted to head Nurse of the Rehabilitation Unit at Columbia Presbyterian Neurological Institute in NYC
- Activities: In service educator, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Canter.
- California Community College District
- Nursing Instructor
- - Current
- Activities: Lifetime credential
- Clinical Psychiatric Nurse Specialist
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map