Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Securities Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
Additional Practice Area
Free Phone Consultations.
Credit Cards Accepted
All Credit Cards accepted via Pay Pal with a service fee.
On all investor arbitrations accepted, and on select employment cases
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Managing Member - Private Practice
- Meissner Associates
- - Current
- Senior Associate
- Gusrae, Kaplan, Bruno
- Defended brokerage firms small and large in all arbitration and regulatory matters. FINRA, SEC, CFTC etc as well as customer arbitrations . Also defended various securities related clients in various criminal securities matters. Represented individual brokers with regard to assisting them in leaving firms to join a new brokerage firms and avoid restraining orders and similar issues.
- Assistant Attorney General - Investor Protection / Financial Crimes Units
- NY State Attorney General
- Investigated and prosecuted high profile securities and internet related matters in NY State in coordination with various State and Federal agencies. Numerous criminal, civil and Grand Jury investigations and prosecutions.
- Assistant District Attorney - Trial Division
- Manhattan District Attorney - New York County
- Prosecuted thousands of cases in New York County, presented hundreds of cases before New York County Grand Juries, litigated in excess of 30 trials on behalf of the State involving a variety of crimes within the Trial Division of the District Attorney's office.
- New York University School of Law
- LL.M. (1998) | Corporate - Securities Law Emphasis
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
- J.D. (1988) | Law
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- New York State Bar  # 2244655
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Main Firm Website
- SEC /CFTC Whistleblower Attorney Largest Accounting Related Award in History = 24 Million Dollars
- FINRA Attorney - Re ALL FINRA Related legal Issues
- SEC - CFTC Whistleblower Blog
Contact & Map