Former President of the Osceola County Bar Association.
Over 30 years of continuous criminal practice.
The Tinsley Criminal Defense Team is wholly devoted to the intelligent and aggressive defense of people accused of crimes.
If you or someone you love is charged with a crime, there's a lot to talk about. Please call for a free consultation.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- White Collar Crime
Free initial consultation. If you have been arrested or fear you might be arrested, call Tinsley Criminal Defense to speak with a lawyer at no cost. Evening and weekend appointments available.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Assistant State Attorney
- 9th Judicial Circuit
- Steven Tinsley began his legal career as a prosecutor. Almost two years and more than 2000 cases later he went into private practice and has made criminal defense the primary focus of his legal career. Steven R. Tinsley has defended hundreds of D.U.I cases but he defends all manner of criminal charges from petty theft to second degree murder. Some of those cases have included drug possession, battery, aggravated battery and/or assault (with and without firearms or deadly weapons), domestic battery, theft, grand theft, theft of state funds, driving while license suspended, VOP, habitual traffic offenders and sex crimes. The office is located in Kissimmee on Osceola Parkway, less than a quarter mile from the Florida Turnpike and less than half a mile from Orange County, Florida. Steven Tinsley appears reglarly in Orange and Osceola Counties as well as in Seminole County, Brevard County, Polk County and Volusia County, Florida. His cases have ranged as far south as Miami, all the way to the Georgia border in Nassau County, Florida, and as a far West as Tampa, Florida. Steven Tinlsey has served as the past president of the Osceola County Bar Association as well as as an instuctor at the Kissimmee Police academy. While Steven Tinsley and Joanne Tinsley, the two attorney in the Tinsley Criminal Defense Team, are equal partners in the law firm, it is well established that Joanne Tinsley is the superior poker player. Steven Tinsley has the longest experience as a criminal defense attorney. The firm offers free consultations with evening and weekend appointments available by appointment. Call 407-933-2020 for a free consultation.
- Washburn Law School
- Juris Doctor (1985)
- University of Michigan
- Bachelors of General Studies (1983)
- Florida State Bar  # 578649
- - Current