Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Workers' Compensation
Additional Practice Area
There is never a charge for your initial consultation - in person or over the phone.
You only pay us if we are successful.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
All of the injury cases we handle are on a "contingent fee" basis. This includes workers' compensation and personal injury claims. This means that you pay attorney fees only if there is a settlement or recovery in your case. If there's no recovery, you pay nothing. There are also expenses involved in pursuing a claim, such as the cost of obtaining medical records and reports, investigations, filing fees, expert witnesses, etc. Except in very rare or unusual cases, we don't ask you for any money when you hire us or at any time while we are handling your case. We pay the expenses of the lawsuit and recover those expenses only if we are successful.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- University of Minnesota Law School
- J.D. | Law
- Minnesota State Bar
- Minnesota Association for Justice (MAJ)
- - Current
2 Questions Answered
- Q. How can I find out who provides workers' compensation coverage for my employer or another business in Minnesota?
- A: This state of Minnesota website would be a good starting point in most cases. http://www.dli.mn.gov/wc/InsLookup.asp
- Q. I dont understand roraff fee
- A: Roraff fees are paid to an attorney directly by the insurer, rather than as a percentage of your benefits. Your attorney can explain to you how and why he or she received those fees and and upon what they were based.
Contact & Map