Free Consultation: (954) 866-9339Tap to Call This Lawyer
Stephen Thomas AllenPhone: (954) 866-9339
- Immigration Law, Family Law, Civil Rights ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I graduated from the University of Miami School of Law in December 2013. I then took the Florida Bar Exam in February 2014, and I have been practicing law ever since my April 2014 admission to the Florida Bar.
I have learned how to use my legal knowledge in order to generate a fair result in my cases. Immigration law is one of the most pressing civil rights concerns of our time period. Frequently, fair results do require fights.
I am not afraid of fighting hard for my clients before Government agencies and the Courts. I have personally litigated cases before the Immigration Courts and the Federal Courts.
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 0109378
- Chinese: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- University of Miami School of Law
- J.D. (2013) | Juris Doctor
- Honors: Cum Laude
- University of Florida
- B.A. (2011) | Sociology, Spanish, Chinese
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- The Florida Bar  # 0109378
- American Immigration Lawyer's Association
Contact & Map