As one of the co-founders of Plog & Stein P.C., Stephen J. Plog is a highly skilled Denver divorce lawyer who truly cares about helping his clients successfully resolve family law issues. The Chicago native has handled cases in all the district courts of the Denver metropolitan area, which has allowed him to gain unique and invaluable experience in regards to how judges tend to rule on certain matters. If you need help with a family law case, he is the kind of lawyer you want advocating on your behalf. He is admitted to practice in the state of Colorado and the U.S. District Court for District of Colorado. He creates unique strategies to reflect the unique nature of each case he accepts. A graduate of Quinnipiac University School of Law, Attorney Plog is a member of the Colorado Bar Association and the Douglas / Elbert Bar Association. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf, and traveling. Wish to speak to Attorney Plog about your family law case? Contact our firm today for an initial consultation! He can help you better understand the options that are available to you before you decide to move forward with your family law matter.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- Plog & Stein P.C.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Award, Legal Writing
- New Mexico State University
- Honors: Also completed coursework towards general government degree and supplemental pre-law minor.
- Douglas/Elbert Bar Association
- Colorado State Bar
- Colorado Bar Association
- - Current
- Stephen J. Plog Website Profile
- Plog & Stein P.C. Website
- Denver Divorce Attorney Blog
- The Interrelationship between Same-Sex Marriage and Common Law Marriage
17 March 2018
- Options For Supervised Parenting Time
4 March 2018
- Alimony (Spousal Maintenance) Payments And Your Ability To Refinance Your Home
25 February 2018
- Alternate Dispute Resolution in Your Family Law Case
11 February 2018
- Pros and Cons of Recording Conversations With Your Spouse as Evidence in Your Divorce
6 February 2018
- Letting Your Kids’ Teachers Know About Your Divorce
24 January 2018
- How Do the Recent Tax Code Changes Affect My Spousal Support (Alimony)?
21 January 2018
- Are You Ready For Your Divorce Proceedings?
14 January 2018
- The Challenges of Balancing Your Career With Your Divorce
7 January 2018