Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Estate Planning
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- North Dakota
- U.S. Tax Court
- Dutch: Spoken, Written
- English: Spoken, Written
- Fordham University School of Law
- Fordham University
- MBA | Finance
- North Dakota Bar  # 08672
Websites & Blogs
31 Questions Answered
- Q. I reported animal cruelty on my sons landlords now I'm being harassed threatened
- A: Document every interaction, log the time, date, the person involved, and the nature of the incident. Also document every interaction with the police. Bonus points if you have any other evidence, such as phone records. Once you have sufficient documentation, if the police are not willing to do anything, talk to the local states attorney.
- Q. Can I see my landlord for not accepting my Emotional Support Animal?
- A: you can sue, but that doesn't mean you'll win. To give a more practical answer, talk to attorneys who specialize in disability and/or landlord/tenant issues. If no one is willing to take your case on contingency, you'll probably lose
- Q. My 11 yr old daughter has been telling me she doesn’t want to come to my place I have joint physical custody of her
- A: There's the legal answer, and the practical answer. Assuming her dad is supportive, I strongly recommend talking it through with your daughter and trying to get her to understand and come willingly. Forcing a child to come against her will might be more damaging to your relationship in the long run than giving her a bit more leeway now. Do you really want the court to get involved?
Contact & Map