Free Consultation: (360) 526-8191Tap to Call This Lawyer
Stan Glisson

Stan Glisson

Glisson & Morris
  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Personal Injury ...
  • Washington
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Kitsap County attorney Stan Glisson is a former public defender and former county deputy prosecuting attorney. He has more than two decades of experience with jury trials and litigation and this in-depth knowledge benefits every case he takes on. From DUI to complex white collar crimes, Attorney Glisson puts care and attention into every matter, helping clients reach outcomes that protect their rights, their reputation, and their freedom. He is licensed to practice law in Washington State, Federal District Courts, and Suquamish Tribal Court. To discuss your case, learn more about Stan Glisson’s practice, and find out how he may be able to help you, call Glisson & Morris to schedule a consultation.

Practice Areas
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    DUI & DWI
    Personal Injury
    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
    Insurance Claims
    Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
    Traffic Tickets
    Suspended License
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Federal District Court, Western District of Washington
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
Glisson & Morris
- Current
Glisson, Witt & Altman
Deputy Prosecutor
Kitsap County Prosecutor's Office
University of Washington School of Law
University of Washington School of Law Logo
University of Alaska - Fairbanks
B.A. (1994)
University of Alaska - Fairbanks Logo
Rising Star
Washington Law and Politics
40 Under Forty
Kitsap Peninsula Business Journal
Professional Associations
Kitsap County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Washington State Bar  # 28323
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Speaking Engagements
Impaired Driving, Gig Harbor Criminal Justice Summit, Gig Harbor, WA
Criminal Law: Jury Selection, Openings & Closings, Litigation Basics for the General Practitioner, Seattle, WA
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
176 Questions Answered
Q. I was arrested and sentenced on a drug charge in California, I live in Washington state. Can new legislature effect me
A: I'm afraid not. The change in WA drug law was a very specific ruling based on the wording of the WA possession statute, which was unique in the country. This change would not affect convictions from any other state or the federal system. If you want to read more about how the change came about, see our blog:
Q. After a mistrial does the defendant have to be rearranged for the second trial
A: There isn't a requirement that the defendant be re-arraigned, but it does re-start the time for trial. So a new 90 or 60 days, just like it was arraignment all over again.
Q. I was in a traffic accident I can’t get my license DOL give me a lawyers number should I talk to that lawyer?
A: The other driver probably got a judgement against you for the damages in the crash. If you were uninsured, then you may be responsible for the other person's damages. If that happened, then yes you will have to work out a financial arrangement with the other side before the hold on your license can get lifted. You should definitely talk to a lawyer for yourself before you call the other side's lawyer, to avoid an unfavorable result.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Glisson & Morris
623 Dwight Street
Port Orchard, WA 98366
Telephone: (360) 526-8191
Fax: (360) 519-3511