My name is Sommer C. Horton. I have been practicing the law since 2003. I received my JD from California Western School of Law in 2005 and my LLM from University of San Diego thereafter. While, In California I worked for a very prestigious law firm for 8 years. I ran the estate planning, probate, trust administration & litigation and family law division. I also engaged in business planning & litigation, insurance defense and construction defect litigation.
In 2012, I relocated to Florida. In 2013, I opened my own practice - the Horton Law Group, PA. We specialize in estate planning, probate, trust administration & litigation, family law, business incorporation & litigation, real estate, construction defect and general civil litigation. Our goal is to provide quality representation, sound legal advice and give our clients the personal attention they deserve.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Please inquire within.