Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Communications & Internet Law
- Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law
- Intellectual Property
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- International Law
- Human Rights, Imports & Exports
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
email or telephone consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- CALIFORNIA BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Shawn Jackson
- California State Bar  # 188080
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
20 Questions Answered
- Q. Is it possible to register your business as an LLC on a budget with the safety of a lawyer and not the online websites?
- A: Yes ... and as you might imagine, the simplicity or complexity ... and the actual budget will depend upon a variety of factors. Our basic LLC formation package is about $500 ...
- Q. I’m seeking an attorney that could help me Organize my business. I have a medical director in California. I’m a nurse
- A: As you might imagine, the process starts with an initial free video call consultation ... to discuss what you have in mind ... the proposed ownership/management structure ... along with the intended services to be delivered ... either directly to patients and/or through other service providers. Shawn Jackson - Business Development Attorney. Let us know a few days and times [before 1:00 p.m. Pacific] for us to schedule a free initial video call consultation ... thank you.
- Q. looking for a lawyer specialized in contracts for China to help me prepare a comprehensive NDA for a supplier in China
- A: Well, as you might imagine, there are a number of legal and business issues in dealing with suppliers or customers in another country ... and China poses a few unique issues. So, the first step is to schedule a free initial video call or telephone call with at least two attorneys of your choice to discuss a variety of legal and business strategies to help you navigate through the maze. Shawn Jackson - Business Development Attorney.
Contact & Map