Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawgsearch
A courtroom lawyer who believes that good things come from standing strong and fighting your case.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- Traffic Tickets
- White Collar Crime
Additional Practice Area
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Master Card, Visa, American Express
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Depends on severity of case and time needed. I am fair.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Shaun Kaufman Law, P.C.
- - Current
- Family, criminal and civil litigation.
- Trial attorney
- Attorney in Private Practice
- Deputy Public Defender
- Colorado Public Defender
- Intensive criminal litigation and trials.
- The University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Am Jur award in Constitutional Law, Managing Editor University of Denver Law Review.
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- - Current
- Activities: Attended personal injury litigation seminars
- University of Colorado CeDAR
Websites & Blogs
- Shaun Kaufman Law
1 Questions Answered
- Q. What is the best proof a person can get to bring charges against a person for extortion??
- A: The best way to get proof of extortion is to notify police or a private investigator who would monitor and capture the threats issued in support of the extortion attempts. A "pretext" (taped by one side) call is one option, so long as the person extorting you is in Colorado, because some states do not allow you to tape calls without notifying the other party. However...this is not Colorado. I have extensive experience working as an investigator, and it is not always easy to persuade the police to file charges. Retain counsel, and have them conduct the investigation for you, if the police won't help. Shaun Kaufman, 720-435-4686
Contact & Map