Free Consultation: (615) 920-0906Tap to Call This Lawyer
Shanone Emmack

Shanone Emmack

Shanone Emmack, Attorney at Law
  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Estate Planning ...
  • Tennessee
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Shanone has lived in Tennessee for almost 10 years. She is an experience estate planning and probate attorney as well as a criminal law attorney serving Williamson and surrounding counties . She has represented over 500 clients and has successfully defended clients with crimes such as DUI/DWI, theft, drug crimes, domestic assault, and probation violations.

Shanone understands that her clients are facing some of the most difficult circumstances they will face and knows that attorney directness, persistence, and compassion are absolutely necessary. Although most cases end up in a negotiated plea, Shanone will not hesitate to fight for her clients all the way through a jury trial.

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • DUI & DWI
  • Estate Planning
  • Probate
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee
ID Number: 034221
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
Shanone Emmack, Attorney at Law
Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, Faulkner University
J.D. (2012) | Law
Placeholder image for education.
University of Alabama - Birmingham
B.A. (2005) | Business / Quantitative Methods
University of Alabama - Birmingham Logo
Professional Associations
State Bar of Tennessee  # 034221
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Shanone Emmack, Attorney at Law
Legal Answers
57 Questions Answered

Q. My father who recently passed away I was his caregiver he gave me a few things before passin he had no will no POA
A: If your father died without a will (intestate) then your father's estate will be divided among his wife and children. You can petition the court to be the personal representative and handle your father's estate. If your sibling becomes the personal representative then he/she will be required by law to administer the estate for the benefit of all the heirs. Therefore, things should be divided equally among the children. I hope I answered your question.
Q. Will a out of state mistermeanor warrant get you arrested in a different state
A: Yes, an out of state warrant will get you arrested in another state. It usually happens when a police officer calls in your information during a traffic stop. The police will arrest you and wait for the state who issued the warrant to come get you.
Q. My friend and neighbor gave me their debit card and the pin and I have proof then later reported it lost/stolen ???
A: It depends on the details surrounding why they gave you the card and the how long you kept the card. If you were suppose to use it to buy something then you should have given it back to them immediately after the purchase. More information is needed to determine if the facts support a criminal charge. If a charge has already been taken out against you then you should hire an attorney to discuss your case as soon as possible.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Shanone Emmack, Attorney at Law
Suite 11
8115 Isabella Lane
Brentwood, TN 37027
Cell: (615) 920-0906
Fax: (615) 807-4709