Shannon Goldstein is a dedicated Criminal Law, Domestic Violence, DUI & DWI, and Traffic Ticket attorney. Her practice is based in Palm Desert, representing clients in Mono, Riverside, Sacramento and San Bernadino Counties.
For over 20 years, Shannon has been fighting for the rights and interests of criminal defendants. She provides knowledgeable, skilled and aggressive representation focused on the best possible outcomes.
Shannon practices alongside her husband Michael Bernstein. Having met at the Joshua Tree Courthouse, they married in 1998. Today, Shannon and Michael have two beautiful children, Matthew and Hailey.
Protect your rights, call for a free consultation today!
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
- Central and Southern District
- Federal Court
- Michael B. Goldstein
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- J.D. (1993)
- Santa Clara University
- B.S. (1990)
- California State Bar  # 169106
- California Public Defenders Association (CPDA)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- Desert Bar Association
- - Current
- Shannon McDonald Goldstein's Website Profile
- Michael B. Goldstein Website