Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Additional Practice Area
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Lao: Spoken, Written
- Thai: Spoken
- Sole Practioner
- Law Office of Shane P. Coleman
- - Current
- Solo Practitioner representing individuals and businesses in banking, bankruptcy, debt negotiations, collections, contracts, estate planning and personal injury.
- Witherspoon Kelley
- Attorney for large firm representing regional banks and individuals doing business primarily in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Utah. Work included drafting contracts, general collections, representing creditors in bankruptcy, negotiating work-outs with borrowers and/or borrowers’ counsel, preparing work-out agreements and pursuing all available remedies including, among other things, foreclosure actions, replevins actions, collection of assigned rents and complaints for monies due.
- Associate Counsel
- Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc.
- Responsible for managing corporate litigation matters for leading nonprime residential mortgage servicer, including review of incoming matters, determining risk and exposure, attending mediation sessions and arbitration, negotiating litigation and pre-litigation matters and overseeing outside counsel to ensure strict adherence to litigation plans and budgets. Prepare and manage insurance claims to D&O and E&O carriers. Prepare and manage indemnification requests and affirmative litigation against vendors and outside counsel. Create and implement corporate policies and procedures. Review contracts and assist the General Counsel with other matters, as requested.
- Prime Insurance Syndicate, Inc.
- Manage claims in litigation for property and casualty lines. Coordinate and oversee litigation with outside counsel. Attend mediations and arbitrations throughout the nation to resolve claims for the best economic result, review and draft insurance policy language and coordinate research involving various insurance and non-insurance legal issues.
- University of Washington School of Law
- LL.M. | Taxation
- Gonzaga University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Brigham Young University
- Spokane Estate Planning Coucil
- - Current
Contact & Map