Seth Bloom is a DWI lawyer in New Orleans who also works on cases dealing with personal injury and criminal defense. Mr. Bloom is a native of Jacksonville, Florida and has lived in New Orleans for almost seven years. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Florida and family roots brought him to New Orleans and Loyola University Law School where he served on the Honor Board and received his J.D. Mr. Bloom is very experienced as a drug attorney and has even written many blog posts and provides many resources to others seeking assistance for their criminal defense case. Other practice ares that Seth Bloom deals with are traffic tickets, car accidents, disturbing the peace, motorcycle accidents, theft, brain injuries, slip and fall, and spinal cord injuries. He is a member of the American Bar Association, State of Louisiana Bar Association, Eastern District of Louisiana Federal Bar Association, Fifth Circuit Court of Federal Appeals, New Orleans Bar Association, Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, New Orleans Federal Bar Association (the largest federal bar association in the United States) and is on the Board of Directors of the Young Lawyers New Orleans Federal Bar Association. He is also a notary public. In October 2008, Seth Bloom was elected to the New Orleans Parish School Board for District 5. Since 2014, Seth Bloom has been President of the Orleans Parish School Board.
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Drug Defense
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover
- English: Spoken, Written
- Bloom Legal LLC
- - Current
- Loyola University New Orleans
- Honors: Honor Board
- University of Florida
- B.A. (2000) | History and Political Science
- Louisiana State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Eastern District of Louisiana Federal Bar Association
- Fifth Circuit Court of Federal Appeals
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- New Orleans Federal Bar Association (the largest federal bar association in the United States)
- Young Lawyers New Orleans Federal Bar Association
- Board of Directors
- Orleans Parish School Board
- - Current
- New Orleans Parish School Board - District 5
- - Current
- Activities: Seth Bloom is committed to serving on the school board and has fought for and assisted in many issues including an audit from the Orleans Inspector General Ed Quatrevauz and pushing for anti-bullying protection. He has spoken out for the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and continues to address important school board issues.
- LSBA Manual on DWI
- Lousiana Bar
- How Much is Too Much
- Bloom blog
- Bloom Blog
- New City Council Ordinance Would Clear Municipal and Traffic Warrants
8 October 2019
- How to Win a DMV DUI Hearing
4 October 2019
- How Do I Get My License Back After a DUI?
4 October 2019
- Everything You Need to Know About Prescription Drug Charges in New Orleans
26 September 2019
- How Much Is My Personal Injury Claim Worth?
18 September 2019
- What Is Probable Cause?
10 September 2019
- Revenge Porn: What Is It and Is it a Crime in Louisiana?
30 August 2019
- DUI Defense: Police Mistakes May Prove Helpful to Your Case
23 August 2019
- Does the Amount of Damage To a Vehicle Matter In a Personal Injury Case?
16 August 2019
- Bloom Legal Videos
BloomLegalTV: Our New Orleans Criminal Defense Law Firm Can HelpBloomLegalTV: Marijuana - New Orleans Criminal Defense Lawyer
Bloom Legal discusses marijuana law.BloomLegalTV: No Refusal DWI - New Orleans DUI Law Firm
Seth Bloom explains a no refusal DWI. He covers what you agree to by having a license and what happens if you do not take a breathalyzer test.BloomLegalTV: License Suspension - New Orleans DUI Attorney
License suspension in regards to DWI is discussed by attorney Seth Bloom. He explains what happens once you receive a DWI and how your particular situation defines the length of driver license suspension.BloomLegalTV: New Orleans DWI Attorney Says You Can Get a DWI on a Tractor, Jet Ski ...
Seth Bloom discusses DWIsWelcome to Bloom Legal
Welcome to Bloom Legal