Claimed Lawyer ProfileGoldBlawgsearch
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
Free injury and disability case evaluation.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- North Carolina
- English: Spoken, Written
- Grimes Teich Anderson LLP Injury Lawyers
- - Current
- University of Wisconsin Law School
- Honors: Phi Alpha Theta; National Honor Society
- The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law
- J.D. (2007)
- Activities: American Bar Association's Client Counseling Competition, Regional Finalist; Phi Alpha Delta; BARBRI, Head Representative, 3rd year, Associate Representative, 1st and 2nd year
- North Carolina State Bar
Websites & Blogs
- Senta F. Rhodes' Website Profile
- Grimes Teich Anderson LLP Injury Lawyers Website
- North Carolina and South Carolina Personal Injury Lawyer Blog
- Short Term (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Life Insurance Benefits and your Workers’ Compensation Claim
29 October 2019
- Do You Have Questions About The Outbreak Of Legionnaires’ Disease At The North Carolina Mountain State Fair?
1 October 2019
- What Happens To Workers’ Compensation Benefits When a Spouse Dies In A Work-Related Accident?
13 August 2019
- What Are Secondary Service Connected Conditions And How Can Veterans Get Help?
12 June 2019
- How to Apply Analogous Ratings for VA Disability Claims
25 March 2019
- What Are Medical Payments On My Car Insurance and How Can I Use It?
21 March 2019
- What Benefits Am I Entitled To If I Get Hurt At Work In North Carolina?
18 February 2019
- A Window Opens for Vietnam “Blue Water” Veterans
11 February 2019
- The Car Accident Wasn’t My Fault So Do I Need To Give the Hospital My Health Insurance Information? Why Am I Responsible?
19 December 2018
Contact & Map