Attorney Scott Anderson has a passion for helping the injured and protecting their interests against insurance companies. Mr. Anderson has extensive trial, and strategic negotiation experience is personal injury, wrongful death, and workers compensation matters in North Carolina and South Carolina. He is licensed in both states and has handled matters in both states over the past 29 years. He is managing partner of Grimes Teich Anderson LLP, a North Carolina and South Carolina personal injury law firm with 8 offices in both states. Before becoming a personal injury attorney, he was an insurance defense lawyer, which gives him great familiarity with their oppressive and delaying tactics. That, along with his substantial trial experience, puts him in a unique position to be a strong advocate for injured people in helping them to get the care and money they deserve. He has successfully recovered millions for his clients.
Mr. Anderson has received favorable verdicts in State Court and the United States District Courts in North Carolina and South Carolina. He has argued cases before the North Carolina Court of Appeals and the South Carolina Court of Appeals as well as before the South Carolina State Supreme Court. He is admitted to all state and federal courts in North Carolina and South Carolina, the 4th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals, the United States Supreme Court and the Bar of the Eastern Band of the Cherokee.
Mr. Anderson is rated AV®Preeminent; the highest rating one may receive from Martindale Hubbell which bases the rating on peer reviews and which attests to high legal skills and ethical standards. He has also been accepted into the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Only lawyers who have had a case or settlement in the amount of one million dollars or more may become members.
Contact us to schedule your free consultation to discuss your case.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Appeals & Appellate
- Car Accident
- Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
Free injury and disability case evaluation.
- Contingent Fees
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- 4th Circuit
- Cherokee Supreme Court (Eastern Band)
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court, North Carolina Eastern District
- U.S. District Court, North Carolina Middle District
- U.S. District Court, North Carolina Western District
- U.S. District Court, South Carolina District
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Grimes Teich Anderson LLP Injury Lawyers
- University of South Carolina - Columbia
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Injured Workers' Advocates of South Carolina
- South Carolina Workers Compensation Educational Association
- South Carolina Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Association
- Former Board Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- South Carolina Bar Resolution of Fee Disputes Board
- Scott M. Anderson's Website Profile
- Grimes Teich Anderson LLP Injury Lawyers Website
- North Carolina and South Carolina Personal Injury Lawyer Blog
- What Is Whiplash, And How Is It Treated?
4 February 2020
- Short Term (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Life Insurance Benefits and your Workers’ Compensation Claim
29 October 2019
- Do You Have Questions About The Outbreak Of Legionnaires’ Disease At The North Carolina Mountain State Fair?
1 October 2019
- What Happens To Workers’ Compensation Benefits When a Spouse Dies In A Work-Related Accident?
13 August 2019
- What Are Secondary Service Connected Conditions And How Can Veterans Get Help?
12 June 2019
- How to Apply Analogous Ratings for VA Disability Claims
25 March 2019
- What Are Medical Payments On My Car Insurance and How Can I Use It?
21 March 2019
- What Benefits Am I Entitled To If I Get Hurt At Work In North Carolina?
18 February 2019
- A Window Opens for Vietnam “Blue Water” Veterans
11 February 2019
How Much Is My Car Wreck Case Worth?What Is a Contingency Fee and How Does it Work?
What Is a Contingency Fee and How Does it Work?Scott M. Anderson BioHow to Ruin Your Legal Claim on Facebook
How to Ruin Your Legal Claim on FacebookDePuy and Stryker Hip Replacement Injuries
DePuy and Stryker Hip Replacement InjuriesGranuflo and NaturaLyte Injuries and Deaths
Granuflo and NaturaLyte Injuries and DeathsPaying Medical Bills After an Accident: Why You Should You File with Your Health Insurance Company
Paying Medical Bills After an Accident: Why You Should You File with Your Health Insurance CompanyInjured on the Job In South Carolina: Workers Comp Explained
Injured on the Job In South Carolina: Workers Comp ExplainedInjured in an Accident with a Tractor Trailer: Do You Need a Lawyer
Injured in an Accident with a Tractor Trailer: Do You Need a LawyerWhy Should I Hire a Lawyer if I am Injured - SC and NC Injury Attorneys
Why Should I Hire a Lawyer if I am Injured - SC and NC Injury Attorneys