Scott F BocchioLegal Rights Advocates
- Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury, Divorce ...
Scott F. Bocchio, focuses in the areas of Family Law, Personal Injury, Criminal, Consumer and Social Security Disability Law.
Attorney Bocchio has been a practicing attorney since 2007. Legal Rights Advocates delivers high-quality legal representation to individuals and businesses. While Attorney Bocchio specializes in Personal Injury, Landlord Tenant, Consumer, and Criminal.
Attorney Bocchio provides personalized attention to each case and strives to provide the best for each and everyone of his clients.
Attorney Bocchio takes the time to keep his clients appraised of each step of their case and “promptly” answers your questions throughout your representation.
If you are looking for a lawyer, Attorney Bocchio can meet your legal needs. Serving Essex, Middlesex, Plymouth Counties. Contingent Fees, Monthly Payment Plans, & Military Discounts Available.
Weekend and Evening appointments are also available.
Call to schedule your free telephone consultation.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
We always offer a free 30 minute consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, Amex
Personal Injury, Consumer law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Legal Rights Advocates
- - Current
- President of Legal Rights Advocates.
- Associate Attorney
- Boncore Law Group
- Associate Attorney working on Criminal Defense matters.
- Massachusetts School of Law
- client champion award
- Martindale Hubbell
- State Bar of Massachusetts  # 670167
- When Should I File A Workers Compensation Claim
- Scott F. Bochio
- Legal Rights Advocates
- Legal Rights Advocates Blog
- Q. Is there any benefits that my 17 year old special needs child will qualify for once she "graduates" from her school
- A: It's worth calling into our SSDI department and speak with Adam Jeffery, Administrator 855-54-7841.
- Q. Can I represent myself in a case against Social Security ?
- A: Hi, yes you can represent yourself.
- Q. Hello, I applied for disability and now it has been 11 months and I haven’t heard anything back from the state.
- A: Hi, it is not unusual to wait this long. The pandemic has certainly slowed down the process. I would advise calling your local field office and inquiring. Scott Bocchio, Esq. Legal Rights Advocates 855-254-7841