During law school, I clerked at the Hines Law Firm, as I wanted to stay in Columbia to practice, and was hired as an Associate at the Firm in 1998. I was made a Partner in the Firm in 2003, where I practice exclusively in the areas of personal injury litigation and workers' compensation. We only represent those who have been injured through no fault of their own and are able to pick our cases and clients carefully.
I serve on the Board of KIDS' CHANCE of Missouri, a scholarship program for children of workers who were seriously injured or killed on the job. I have also been elected by my peers to serve on the Board of Governors of the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys since 2005.
I belong to these professional Associations and Memberships
• American Association for Justice
• Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
• Boone County Bar Association
• The Missouri Bar
• The Workers' Injury Law & Advocacy Group
• The College of Workers' Compensation Lawyers (Fellow)