Sarah T. McCain is a senior associate at Plog & Stein P.C. who has devoted most of her legal career to the practice of family law. As a compassionate Denver divorce attorney, she believes that cementing a solid attorney-client relationship is essential in order to obtain the judgments and orders her clients need to move on with their lives. She derives great satisfaction from being able to help her clients transition into the next chapter or their lives after divorce with the tools and resources they need to be better prepared. She has handled family law matters of varying complexity, including those involving restraining orders, post-decree modifications, child support, child custody, and parenting time. A native Michigander, she obtained her law degree from the Michigan State University School of Law in 2006, where she also completed her undergraduate studies in merchandise management in 2003. She is licensed to practice in Colorado and Michigan. In her free time, Attorney McCain enjoys spending time with her family and two dogs, as well as watching Big Ten basketball and football. For the high-caliber representation you need in Denver, please call our firm at (303) 781-0322. Attorney McCain would be delighted to take a careful look at the details of your matter during an initial consultation.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover
- Senior Associate
- Plog & Stein P.C.
- Michigan State University College of Law
- Michigan State University
- Colorado State Bar
- Michigan State Bar
- Sarah T. McCain Website Profile
- Plog & Stein P.C. Website
- Denver Divorce Attorney Blog
- DISPOSING OF A MARITAL HOME BEFORE A DIVORCE IS COMPLETED
9 October 2018
- Relocation from Colorado with Existing Child Custody Orders
29 September 2018
- Can I Get My Colorado Restraining Order Removed?
25 September 2018
- Divorce and Subpoenaing Your Spouse’s Records
14 September 2018
- Is There Such Thing as an Amicable Divorce?
7 September 2018
- Divorce: Keeping Your Separate Property Separate (Part 2)
29 August 2018
- Examples of Alimony and Child Support Calculations Based on 2018 Statutory Changes
23 August 2018
- Name Changes in Colorado Family Law Cases
13 August 2018
- Retirement and Divorce: Payment of Alimony and Child Support
5 August 2018