Sarah T. McCain is a senior associate at Plog & Stein P.C. who has devoted most of her legal career to the practice of family law. As a compassionate Denver divorce attorney, she believes that cementing a solid attorney-client relationship is essential in order to obtain the judgments and orders her clients need to move on with their lives. She derives great satisfaction from being able to help her clients transition into the next chapter or their lives after divorce with the tools and resources they need to be better prepared. She has handled family law matters of varying complexity, including those involving restraining orders, post-decree modifications, child support, child custody, and parenting time.
A native Michigander, she obtained her law degree from the Michigan State University School of Law in 2006, where she also completed her undergraduate studies in merchandise management in 2003. She is licensed to practice in Colorado and Michigan. In her free time, Attorney McCain enjoys spending time with her family and two dogs, as well as watching Big Ten basketball and football.
For the high-caliber representation you need in Denver, please call our firm at (303) 781-0322. Attorney McCain would be delighted to take a careful look at the details of your matter during an initial consultation.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover
- Senior Associate
- Plog & Stein P.C.
- - Current
- Michigan State University College of Law
- J.D. (2006)
- Michigan State University
- B.A. (2003)
- Colorado State Bar
- Michigan State Bar
- Colorado Bar Association
- Sarah T. McCain Website Profile
- Plog & Stein P.C. Website
- Our Blog – Plog & Stein PC
- 2019 Changes to Colorado Child Support Laws (Part 2)
2 July 2019
- Understanding the First Stages of Your Family Law Case
8 May 2019
- What Happens to Alimony When the Payor Retires
20 January 2019
- Child Custody: Is “Nesting” an Option for Your Parenting Time Plan?
13 January 2019
- Birth Expenses, Pregnancy Expenses, and Child Support in Paternity Cases
4 November 2018
- Marital Debt (Joint vs. Individual) in a Divorce
1 November 2018
- Financial Disclosures and Divorce
31 October 2018
- How Will Private School Be Treated in My Colorado Divorce Case?
24 October 2018
- Don’t Be a Grinch: Crafting a Conflict-Free Holiday Parenting Time Schedule
17 October 2018