Sarah Adam is a Junior Associate Attorneys in the firm's Union, Missouri office. Sarah will listen to your concerns and provide assistance for your case.
Sarah graduated from SUNY Stony Brook with a Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology. She recieved her Juris Doctor from Charlotte School of Law in Charlotte, North Carolina. Prior to joining Stange Law Firm, Sarah focused on litigation matters in Personal Injury.
Outside the office, Sarah enjoys baking, kickboxing and traveling.
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Sarah Adam is responsible for the content. Headquarters office: 120 S. Central Avenue, Suite 450, Clayton, MO 63105.
- Family Law
- The Missouri Bar
- ID Number: 71694
- Charlotte School of Law
- The Missouri Bar  # 71694
- Stange Law Firm, PC
- St. Louis Family Law Blog
- Common Qualifying Factors for Permanent Alimony
14 October 2020
- Professionals and Experts Who Can Assist in Your Divorce
9 September 2020
- When Divorce Isn’t the Only Option: Possible Remedies for Saving Your Marriage
12 August 2020
- Family Law Headquarters | Divorce & Family Law News & Info | Missouri, Illinois, Kansas & Oklahoma
- Why You Should Send a Settlement Offer
27 September 2020
- What if Divorce Mediation Does Not Work?
19 September 2020
- Conducting Discovery Informally in Family Law Litigation
6 September 2020