Sandra Guzma- Salvado is a bi-lingual family law attorney, mediator, Best Interest Attorney for Children, and Parent Coordinator.
Sandra represents individuals in cases involving child custody, divorce, child support, and access in Maryland. She is often appointed to represent children in contested custody matters.
Legal disputes may be resolved through negotiation, litigation, mediation, or collaborative practice.
Sandra's focus has always been family law because it is what she finds most rewarding. It is an area of law where her patience, reflective listening skills, and ability to sympathize is helpful.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- The Law Offices of Sandra Guzman-Salvado
- - Current
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- J.D. (2004) | Family Law Concentration
- University of Maryland - College Park
- B.A. (1999) | English Language and Liturature
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Maryland State Bar
- - Current
- 7 Money Mistakes to Avoid During a Divorce
- The Law Offices of Sandra Guzman-Salvado Blog
- Latino Community Outreach
- Family Law Clinic
- Monthly Webinars for the Alternative Dispute Resolution Section
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Certified Training in Collaborative Law
- State of Maryland
- Certified Court Appointed and Private Family Law Mediator
- Certified Parent Coordinator
- Certified Court Appointed Best Interest Attorney for Minor Children
- 5 Tips for Navigating Divorce with a High-Conflict Spouse
27 June 2019
- Dividing a Business Interest During a Divorce
19 June 2019
- Where Should I Live During My Divorce?
4 June 2019
- 5 Key Parenting Plan Considerations to Remember if You Have a Child with Special Needs
12 April 2019
- I’m Getting Married Soon. Do I Need a Prenuptial Agreement?
5 February 2019
- You’ve Been Furloughed: How To Stay Afloat
24 January 2019
- Government Shutdown: Impact On Your Family Law Case
20 January 2019
- I Lost My Job. What Does that Mean for My Child Support?
11 December 2018
- I Want a Divorce. What Do I Do Now?
28 November 2018