Claimed Lawyer Profile
Helping you and your injured family members for 25 years in Alexandria, Fairfax, Arlington, Prince William and Loudoun Counties.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Credit Cards Accepted
You don't pay us a flat fee or by the hour. We earn our fee at the end of the case by accepting 33.3% of the gross amount we obtain for you. Medical malpractice fees are 40%.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Regardless of whether we earn a fee, we cannot ethically bear the burden of the costs of the litigation. The client is responsible for the costs such as, for example, filing fee, expert fees, expenses of conducting discovery, etc.
- The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law
- The University of Texas School of Law
- Virginia State Bar  # 31591
Contact & Map