Mr. Silva is an experienced and knowledgeable attorney focusing on immigration and disability matters. He has successfully represented clients on a wide array of employment-based and family-based immigration matters and has obtained Social Security disability benefits for hundreds of disabled individuals.
- Immigration Law
- Social Security Disability
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Social Security Disability cases only.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flat fees for all immigration matters.
- W.D. Tenn
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law
- J.D. (2008)
- Honors: University of Memphis Law Review (Staff, 2006-2007; Editorial Board, 2007-2008). Humphreys Fellowship, Immigration and International Law (Prof. Francis Gabor). Judicial extern, Hon. Bernice B. Donald, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee (Fall 2007). CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Torts II, Environmental Torts, Law and Medicine, and Alternative Dispute Resolution - Labor. DeanÃ¢s Award, Best Oral Advocate, Legal Methods II. Pupil, Leo Bearman Sr. American Inn of Court (2007-08).
- Memphis Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association